Policy sulla privacy
Some of the services on this website allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide, such as email address or phone number, only to respond to your inquiry. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, or bank account information via such contact forms.
If such information is required, it will be via a web page that clearly states the page, and its transmission of data is secure and encrypted. All electronic messages received from visitors are deleted when no longer needed.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATION
Zonepdf.com uses commenting, social media plug-ins and third-party websites. We use those third-party services to interact with visitors and to build our community on social media. Also, these third-party services are used to measure the number of visits to our website, communication on the site, and make our website more useful to our visitors.
In some cases, the third-party application may request an email address, username, password, internet protocol (IP) address, and geographic location for account registration or sign-in purposes. Zonepdf.com does not use those third-party websites or services to collect personal information from individuals. Any personal information collected by the third site will not be stored or transmitted by Zonepdf.com.
Zonepdf.com has no control over or access to specific login information or any other sensitive personal information provided to third-party websites.
TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION INFORMATION
Zonepdf.com collects and temporarily stores specific information (such as your personal preferences for our site) about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. Such information includes:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- Your username, if you’ve logged into the site
- The URL of site you came from if you clicked a link that directed you to our website
We may share this information internally with Zonepdf.com employees or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes.
Zonepdf.com is committed to protecting your private data. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are frequently upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
Zonepdf.com takes the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your data.
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- Servers that store visitor’s information are regularly backed up to prevent loss.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and strong passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
INTERACTION WITH EXTERNAL SERVICES LIKE GOOGLE DRIVE OR DROPBOX
You can do the following at any time by contacting us through our email address or phone number given on our website:
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you if any.
- Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
- Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your device, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may affect how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also affect how other sites you visit store browser cookies as well.
Whenever we collect any sensitive information, the data is encrypted and securely transmitted. You can confirm this by looking for the ‘lock’ icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link starts with ‘https.’